At 700ml capacity, the JoJo water filter bottle is compact, lightweight and ideal for everyday use. Take it anywhere and refill from any tap – the powerful Disruptor filter technology removes trace pharmaceuticals, pathogens, viruses, particulates, sediment and more.
Convenient for the gym, the car, school or other outings, it filters the water as you drink, giving you access to safe drinking water at all times. Precision-manufactured from advance composites, the bottle is tough, flexible and 100% recyclable.
Product Features & Benefits:
- 700ml capacity
- Unique Disruptor 5293 PAC-S Technology removes more impurities than any other filter
- Filters up to 210 liters of water
- Dishwasher safe (excluding filter)
- 100% recyclable (excluding filter)
- Compact and lightweight
- Suitable for everyday use
- Ergonomically designed
- Protective cap
- Anti-spill drinking top
- 1-year warranty (consumable parts only covered for manufacturing faults and defects)
- Do NOT use hot water (the filter can only filter cold tap water)
- The bottle lid has a built-in breather valve which allows air into the bottle, preventing negative pressure from building up inside the bottle
- The protective cap can double as a drinking cup
- The water flow is slower than a normal bottle, as it filters the water while you drink
- Filter life might vary depending on water quality and volume of consumption
- You can increase the lifespan of your filter by only using municipal water
Find out more about the refill cartridge for the JoJo Water Filter Bottle.
Buy a JoJo Tank
Join the JoJo family today.
Find your nearest JoJo Tank distributor by either searching your area or using the handy mapping functionality.
Install a JoJo Tank
Whether you’re looking for an installer or prefer the DIY-route, we’ve got all the information you need.
The installers listed below have been carefully screened to ensure that they have the right equipment and level of experience to provide you with satisfactory service.
If you’d prefer to install your own tank, please consult our comprehensive, easy-to-use DIY-Installation Guide.
When you purchase a JoJo tank, you invest in a high-quality product from South Africa’s leading manufacturer of polyethylene tank solutions.
Our products offer the following benefits:
- All JoJo polyethylene products come with a 10-year guarantee (extended from an 8-year guarantee as of 1 September 2017).
- Tanks are available in different formats, with a variety of fittings and accessories to extend performance capabilities and versatility.
- Products are manufactured with the best food-grade, quality virgin LLDPE.
- With a UV-stabilised outer layer, our products are designed to withstand the harsh African climate.
- The food-grade, black inner lining in our water tanks prevents algae growth and keeps water fresher for longer.
- A stringent quality-control system ensures that products meet specified design standards.
- All JoJo Water and Chemical Tanks are manufactured in accordance with the specifications outlined in SANS 1731:2017*
- All Vertical, Horizontal and Septic Tanks carry a quality certification from the Agrément Board of South Africa.
Find more information on our compliance to Industry Tank Standards here.
Wow, JoJo Tanks you rock! I just spoke to the most friendly, polite, knowledgeable and most helpful customer service lady at your call centre called Lesedi, and she provided all the information I needed about your JoJo Tanks and where to find them. Thank you guys!
On behalf of Rainbow Warriors SA, The Bonecrusher Crew and The Stray Cat Gang, we would like to thank JoJo Tanks for their life-saving donation of a 5000lt water tank to the Rainbow Warriors animal shelter in Hibberdene, Kwazulu-Natal.
For the past five years the Lower South Coast has had severe water problems. This year we were hardest hit and had to endure 16 straight days without a drop of water. As a shelter this becomes a major crisis, as water is like gold to us. Our dogs and cats drink between 80 and 100lt per day, our kennels are washed and scrubbed down each day in order to prevent various diseases that are spread from animal to animal and animal to human.
Unless you have had to face a water crisis day after day, knowing that so many lives depend on you for water, you will never understand just how much this has meant to us.
Thank you once again,
Terence (Tee) Olivier - Rainbow Warriors SA
How can we help you?
Find the answers to your most Frequently Asked Questions.
From filters to tanks, JoJo offers a wide range of solutions to suite various applications including domestic, agricultural, industrial and commercial.
Having trouble finding the ideal solution for you? Have a look at what we have available and don’t hesitate to ask for assistance should you need any guidance.